The last update released only updated the first two items from the last set of possible updates. Here is a complete list of what’s coming up, and what has
been completed. Improved Project Tracking – view time spent on a project, add an hourly rate to a project Journal entries will auto-filter between the first day of the year and today
- Journal filtering will provide a better breakdown of recurring expenses
- Configure Taxes will be given a facelift
- Custom Fields, across the board. This means that almost everything will be able to make use of a custom field that you create yourself. For instance, if you would like another field within the Projects section of ubudget, you can simply create any type of form field (text-box, check-box, etc.) and assign it to the Projects section of ubudget.
- We will be giving Projects the ability to create sub-projects, for better resource and time planning.
- We are also considering a fully configurable gantt chart which will utilize your projects and sub-projects.
We will provide you with another update when we are ready to schedule some downtime to implement these features.