- Websites; secure, simple, and extendable websites. From user-specific, multi-lingual information to shopping and events.
- iOS; small to large, fully featured application or game.
- Android; simple WebView to fully featured application or game.
- Windows; automation and information systems.
- Linux (or Wine-compatible); includes command-line tools development.
- Project Programming Languages: Java, C#, C++, PHP, HTML/CSS, JQuery, Node.js
- Also available for Touch-screen.
Over 25 years of Website Application and Software development experience.
Data & Inventory Management
- WooCommerce via WordPress, linked to your mobile app.
- formDO; our in-house web-application framework.
- Storage Engines: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
- Custom solutions to suit your needs, including: API integration, secure system and network automation services.
- Built For Speed, Reliability and Security
- SSL Included
- Software & Hardware Firewall
- Monitored 24/7
- Daily Updates & Security Patches
- cPanel with Softaculous
- Starting at $9.99/month
Business Efficiency Consulting
- Information infrastructure analysis
- Manufacturing margins cost analysis
- Online Marketing efficiency reports and analysis
- Production tools & material utilization equity
- Operation utilities usage
- Automation efficiency reports
- Merchant accounts analysis
- Vendor services distribution summary
- Accountability reporting
- PCI and PA-DSS compliance analysis & report (unofficial)
- Available for small to medium sized business (1-35 employees)
We also offer Network Infrastructure Design, Administration, Migration and Integration services using OpenVPN, VMWare and Microsoft-related options.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
What is Search Engine Optimization and why is it necessary for successful website advertising?
At it’s core, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) are the procedures required to fully optimize your online media such that your content ranks as high as possible in search engine results. This is based off of specific keywords that relate to your industry, and in turn your website.
What are Dedicated IP’s & SSL Certificates? Do I need them and what are they for?
A dedicated IP gives you a permanent address on the Internet, which your domain name points to (eg. www.iaps.ca → 184.108.40.206). The SSL Certificate provides data encryption over the network, which ensures the data transmitted by your user’s is not readable by anyone that tries to intercept it. You must have a dedicated IP to utilize a SSL Certificate.
What is fully managed web hosting?
Fully managed web hosting is best described as including 24/7 proactive monitoring of the hardware and software on your web server, along with tier 2 dedicated support, daily security patches and updates to the web server’s software and daily backups of all your website data.
How are the look and feel of my website determined?
You may provide an Adobe Photoshop (.psd) or GIMP (.xcf) layered file, which we can use to style your website. If you don’t have a design, we can design something for you. You may also provide websites URLs as examples of how you envision your website to look.
What can I do to increase traffic to my website?
Be your website! Spend time with it each day, provide frequent updates, brainstorm new ideas for new content and images, add a website chat service that is non-intrusive to your visitors, create promotions, join and participate in social networks, and ensure your website meets current coding standards and principals. Content is #1! Make your website the wiki of your industry.
What is Online Paid-Advertising?
There are other forms of online paid-advertising, but the following are some of the most common: PayPerClick (eg. Google Adwords), where you bid on specific phrases, Banner Advertising & Re-Targeting (eg. AdSense), when your ad follows past visitors from site to site, and Paid4Clicks (eg. AdSense), when you display ads on your site for other companies products and/or services. Continue reading about Online Marketing & Advertising →