Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 4.3.1
Stable tag: 1.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Provides PHP variable debugging. Upon install, your IP address, along with 127.0.0.1, is saved as the default
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why don’t the file name and line number show up sometimes? This plugin uses the PHP function
debug_backtrace(), which may not be available on your system. You may pass in the file and line as arguments #3 and #4 respectively.
- 1.0: Initial plugin development and testing.
- 1.0: Upgrade? More like init.